"When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all your thoughts break their bonds: Your mind transcends limitations, your consciousness expands in every direction, and you find yourself in a new, great, and wonderful world. Dormant forces, faculties and talents become alive, and you discover yourself to be a greater person by far than you ever dreamed yourself to be." - Patanjali

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Turbaned

So when I was working at CORD, my superviser got married...and I got a turban...

7 comments:

Divya108 said...

Hrish,

SUCH a cute pic!:) haha:)

You seem to have an obsession with the word 'So' :p

CK said...

Now thats a Kewl Looking dude!!!!!

Matthew Jepsen said...

Very becoming my friend!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! since all the grooms in Sidhbari seem to wear western clothes on their big day - u could have passed for the groom... hmmm... it must mean you're next in line to the "tie the knot" or "walk around the fire"! Keep the turban handy!!

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

Hrishi, I wish many Indians who live in India had an opportunity like you to see their own country in depth.

I am glad to say my nephew has seen and been to a few of the choicest places.

Good pics. Jaggi

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»