"When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all your thoughts break their bonds: Your mind transcends limitations, your consciousness expands in every direction, and you find yourself in a new, great, and wonderful world. Dormant forces, faculties and talents become alive, and you discover yourself to be a greater person by far than you ever dreamed yourself to be." - Patanjali

Monday, May 01, 2006

Kajjiar

From Dalhousie, we - I was accompanied by Sounak and Rananjay from CORD, two of the senior Program Coordinators - went on to Kajjiar. There's really not much to do, but appreciate nature. That itself can take all day.

I really have heaps of pics to put up, but for now, I'll leave it at this...

The very Swiss Alps looks of Kajjiar...

Loved walking in the pine forests...
The road from Dalhousie to Kajjiar...

Kajjiar sunrise from our balcony...
Sounak, the NRI and Rananjay. We drove paralell to the snow capped mountains for about 15km or so. Land prices here are about Rs1 lakh (Rs100,000 = a bit more than AUD$3000 = BARGAIN!).
Kajjiar sunset...
Sunrise...
The mountains...
Wouldn't you love to live there?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

at $3000 can you please put some land on lay by for me? at the rate sydney is going I'm going to definately thing a little wider geographically than i originally thought!

Matthew Jepsen said...

You take some very pretty photos, and considering I've been through some of the same places I wish I had took them!

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»